Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketchnote

Yesterday we did Sketch noting,we started with the Rio Olympics 
because we knew that topic.Also we talked about ways we could
record our thinking such as the Rio Olympics.Then we started doing a sketch note
on Rio.I used my smart searching skills to find out about Rio ,I learned that Rio is 
in South America, has 3 time zones! and even a Big Statue of Jesus (Christ the Redeemer).I included Pictures,Numbers and various symbols. Sketch noting helps you understand your learning ,make 
connections,helps tell a learning story and makes you focused.    

1 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

I am really impressed with the effort you put into this task Reon! Sketchnoting is a fun way to make strong connections to our learning because the connections mean something to you. Well done!

Post a Comment