Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

My Holiday story By Reon


 

During the holidays i went to youth town.I was nervous on the first day. But i made a new friend  named Aron.We made friendship bracelets together its really hard to make a friendship bracelet because you have weave the cotton strings together and i don't know? how to weave but someone helped me.After that we had a wii tournament I came 2nd.Then we watched a movie called Despicable Me 2 and Monsters university. Finally it was hometime my nana came to pick me up.





The next day we went on a trip we went bowling when we got there we had to get into groups so we didn't get lost.I came first  in bowling YAY  then we got a card each to play on the arcade games I played street fighter  with my friend i lost.After that i went to check how much points i had i had 40 points with my points i got some lollies and 2 lollipops.






The next day we went to the pools I changed into my togs and hopped into the pool it was warm.Then I had a water fight  with my friends.
Finally we changed into our clothes then went back home

and that is the end of my holiday story




The End





1 comments:

Jharda'e said...

Hey Reon,

I like how you told us about your holidays it sounded like you had a good holiday I hope you were good in the holidays keep it up I hope to see more work of your's.

From Jhardae

Post a Comment